Saturday, December 7, 2013

Sycophantic Outpouring Of Grief...

By Michael Smith

I am somewhat disgusted by the sycophantic outpouring if grief for the death of Nelson Mandela in the media. They automatically assume that we are all grief stricken.

I am not. Mandela was a man of violence, who if he didn't carry out the attacks himself, planned, organised and ordered bombing attacks on bus stations that left young white school children dead and maimed. Not once did he renounce violence, not once did he expressed sorrow for his victims.

If Mandela had improved the lives of Black South Africans, I would respect him for that, but he didn't. Health, welfare, education and life expectancy for the African poor in South Africa is worsening by the week. South Africa, once a law abiding country is now plagued by crime, murder and rape, the worst in the world.

I respect and admire Gandhi who a man of peace, understanding and reconciliation. He rejected the use of violence throughout his long life. I respect and admire Martin Luther King, who forced the United States to look inward and examine it's conscience and treatment of citizens based on the colour of their skins. I admire Mohammed Ali for his stand against the draft, his intelligence and inherent gentleness.



I admire every Black teacher, nurse and doctor who sets out every day to improve the lives of those in their care. I admire every Black police officer, firefighter and serviceman or woman who puts on the uniform to serve, protect and defend their fellow citizen. I admire every decent hardworking African person wherever they are who works hard, studies diligently and achieves through personal effort.


I do not and will admire or respect Mandela, a convicted terrorist no different to Gerry Adams, Martin McGuiness or any other man of violence determined to impose their view on others.


AN ADDED POST:

Yesterday, I attracted a great deal of criticism for my views on Nelson Mandela. I cannot change or apologise for my opinions. Mandela planned and ordered bomb attacks which killed and maimed innocent people. He ordered attacks on bus stations aimed at killing white children and women.

In later life, although he said a great many good things, he neither renounced the use of violence nor publically condemned either MBeki of Zuma for the increasing violence against Whites.

Two wrongs do not make a right.

A far better man was the Rev Martin Luther King who, in his 'I have a dream speech', spoke for the whole world.

No-one must be judged on the colour of their skin. I am afraid, even in his old age, Mandela still did.



https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=638329161 

No comments:

Post a Comment